Certain small surgical operations can be performed at the surgery. With minor surgery the recovery time is usually short and you will be back to your usual activities fairly quickly (depending on your procedure).
Before attending for minor surgery you will need to see a doctor for the diagnosis and then you will be given an appointment to attend for your procedure.
Please note we do not offer minor surgery for cosmetic purposes.
- First Contact Physio-therapist Service
- Online Services
- Preconception Advice
- Surgery Clinics
- Cancer Screening
- Children’s Health
- Advices on Parents during COVID-19
- Managing Chronic Diseases
- Men’s Health
- NHS Health Checks
- Planning a Family
- Private Services List and Fees
- Sickness Certificates
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Women’s Health
- Suspect Cancer Referrals